ARE YOU READY FOR JUNE 2015 ?
BACKGROUND: THE DIRECTIVES AND GHS / CLP
The 2009 CHIP – Chemicals Hazard Information and Packing for Supply – regulation is well known and uses the (now obsolete) Orange and Black symbols.
The new symbols are Red and Black diamonds. The CLP regulation concerning these symbols applies in full from 1 June 2015. CLP is part of GHS, the Global Harmonisation System.
The TC-TWIN Series printers are ready to meet the demands of the new regulations.
Ready to print red + black on porous and non porous packaging.
The TC-TWIN is driven by ALE's high definition Master Series controller and is fully supported by Codex image design software.
- Full library of symbols
- Warning text in world languages, fonts and scripts
- Two colour dedicated print head 54mm or 72mm print height (up to 144mm)
- Oil and solvent based inks
- Different colours for a wide variety of packaging applications
- Mineral Free Inks now available for food packaging
- Far lower cost than labelling
- On-line real time printing to 60 m/min
- Available now!
Please contact us to request more information about ALE Inkjet Printers.